This recipe uses Frank&Co Green Seasonin’ Rub to create an authentic Caribbean style curry bursting with flavour!
- 600 g Mutton or Goat
- 2½ tbsp Frank&Co Green Seasonin’
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 400 ml Water
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- Prepare meat by washing with water.
- Place meat in a bowl then add sprinkle on Green Seasonin’ Rub and coat all the meat by massaging in well. Add the onion and garlic. Seal bowl with cling film and leave for 3 hours or preferably overnight to marinate in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a heavy based saucepan, add the marinated meat including the onions and garlic. Add the curry powder, tomatoes and white wine vinegar. Cover and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Add warm water to the saucepan with soya sauce. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper according to taste.
- Stir the pot after an hour and add more warm water if required. Cook over a low to medium heat for another hour or until the meat is tender.